Followers

Monday, November 24, 2008


This photo was taken at my mams 80th birthday party and as you can see my dad is all over her like a rash, i have to say i didn't see her pushing him away. They've known each other since they were 14 years old and i think after all those years through the ups and downs of life, rearing 12 children they were still mad about each other. I think this is a great picture, it shows the closeness between a husband and wife, mother and father, grand parents,great parents, our parents.

3 comments:

grahamer said...

hope ill be like that with my wife in 50 years ,love the photo mam.

Colin M. Walsh said...

Great photo Illa.

By the way i loved your message on facebook today.

Happy,

C

Unknown said...

Hope someone will be giving me birdie like that someday. Probably Dudley