Followers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Aunts And Uncles


this is my dads Brothers and sisters....lily, Carmel, Dad, Richie, Shamie,and Da's brothers in law Kevin Wall and uncle Jack,Da has another brother Oliver who's not in this photo, he also had a brother Peter who died when he was around seven years old, i don't know the reason why he died, but there is a lovely Picture of my father and Peter when they were little boys, i must try and get the photo and put it on the blog.
Lily Carmel Dad and uncle Jack have all passed away now,
I loved my aunt Lily, she was my godmother and never ever forgot my birthday.
she was very funny always laughing and in good form,
she was always very close to her sister Carmel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a very nice post Phyllis. It's rare to find a photo with so many of the aunts and uncles of this side of the family in it.

Unknown said...

It is also nice that you put such a nice narrative with it.