Followers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Me and my sister Anne


This Picture was taken in the backyard of Mrs Coughlin's, our next door neighbors
Ann was ten years old and i was twelve
we were already too little mammy's
looking after things at home when ma had Audrey,
there was Jim terry me Ann Paul Brian Raymond and Brenden
and along came Audrey, it was great to see a little Girl after all those boys
and she was beautiful, it was great for a while until Ann and I realised she was taking up all ma's time and then the novelty wore off! only kidding Audrey.
Mam had Audrey at home so she was there to give the orders.
the thing i like about this blog is, you can say your
piece and no one interrupts you,did you notice that Ann,
it's great!!!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Yes thats true, I can get a word in edgeways! I was only saying that about Audrey's arrival, it was two days after Christmas, we were sent to the pictures, and when we came home Audrey was there!. We cooked the dinner the next day, if I remember correctly. Ah yes we were like two little mammies! We were well able to do it