Followers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mam , Terry And Me With One Of Peggys Daughters




I don't have a lot of info on this but I think the cats are Peggys. Is this Evelyn, Dor, Rita or Therese. I think it is Therese. We will soon find out.
In the original there is a baby in Mam's arms. I imagine it was phyllis. I replaced her with a copy of the cat. Not very nice of me but it was better than half a Phyllis.
Update: That is Evelyn holding the cat and Therese is in Mam's arms. The cat's name was Marmalade. I remember it well.

6 comments:

Heather said...

It looks like my mom Dor.

phyllis said...

Its Evelyn in this Picture.....maybe that Was me in Mam's arms,

phyllis said...

yes it is me i'd know them legs any where!

Evelyn said...

From Evelyn. It's me holding the cat and the baby in Eileen's arms is Thérése.

phyllis said...

Evelyn you're right.....i asked Mam last night and she told me that's Therese in her arms, but i got you right!

Therese said...

sorry the cat was ginger. we got Marmalade when I was 4 or 5