Followers

Monday, February 08, 2010

Cairo

Small montage I did of friends and co-workers in Cairo, most of whom I am in constant touch with 30 odd years later. They are all friends from France. The music is from the soundtrack of 'The English Patient' which was filmed near where we used to live in Cairo.

A lot of these pictures have been posted before and this video was made for a reunion in France that I couldn't attend. I like the context of the slideshow and I think the music adds a lot to it.

6 comments:

Anne said...

some very nice photos and views of Cairo....Im sure sure they hold lots of happy memories for you....

Brian said...

Nice job Jim, and love music to bits.

Tomie Nomiya said...

Hello Jim, Beautifull music and it's nostalgic to see these places... lots of nice memories also for me...Were you in Sheraton or Marriot?

Unknown said...

I was in the Meridien Tomie. It was a French company.

Unknown said...

Brian, I think that music would be great for a guitar piece.

brendan said...

nice jim,,,,,very nice