Followers

Monday, November 08, 2010

Phyllis's Grandchildren

I got this picture of all my grand children (Aaron is missing ) for my birthday and i just love it.

To be honest, when I look at this photo I can't help thinking back to so many years ago when you were this age. It's even more amazing that this memory should be so vivid that I can still hear your squealing voice and see your curly hair. Mam was often the referee between us all. Now we are the referees.
This photo is like a lot of little Phyllises looking out at me.
JP.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic photo. I wish we could have had photos like that of when we were young. Lovely Brood Phil.

twjewel said...

Phyllis, this is one of the nicest gifts I've ever seen.
I absolutely love it. Enjoy.
love, t & t

phyllis said...

Thank you Jim and thank you T&T i love it too when i look at it i find it hard to believe these children are all my grandchildren...and great little kids they are too ..

audrey said...

Lovely pic Illa...how grown up does Lauren,Holly and Chloe look with all the little one's around them.
Very nice to have...

Eileen said...

A wonderful pic Phyllis......all the little faces...and how fast they are growing.!! A fab gift!

Anne said...

Lovely photo of beautiful children....little treasures, every one of them....