Followers

Sunday, May 03, 2009

So You Think You're Getting Old.


Double Click for full size.
Where does the time go.
Would it not be a good idea to do a montage of the whole families like this for posterity. I will do it if you let me have the photos.
Somehow I think that not too many people would go for that but let me know. I think it would be great myself and I offer myself as the first one.
Upon reflection I have NO EXPECTATIONS of any offers of photos for this but I thought I would leave it there anyway as a conversation piece.

3 comments:

Anne said...

A good idea Jim, and as soon as I get my makeover I will be in touch :). Some people age better than others, not these stars. One person who I think aged very well is Sean Connery, he retained his handsome looks. You look very well in this photo, is it a really recent one of you? the beard actually suits you

Therese said...

Agree with Anne "yours truly" matured the best of the lot

Unknown said...

I can't understand why they can't leave those people in peace to go about their daily lives. We all know that there is a price to pay for fame ( how do we know? None of us are famous.) but there should be a limit to the invasion of their privacy I think. Especially at a certain age.
That was from last year Anne but I am going to grow it again I think for a while. I looked at all your photos on facebook tonight. Nice family photos. Some of them are missing names so I didn't know everyone.