60 Years of Star Trek: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
-
Today is the 60th anniversary of the premiere of Star Trek. Why only ten
years ago it was the 50th anniversary!
Time flies.
I've been a fan for roughly 5...
3 weeks ago

5 comments:
Ahh look at our Brian, looks like a teenager in this photo altho this was taken the day he got marred..
Was this not Ray's wedding? I took those photos and I only went to two weddings before I gave them up. Yours and Ray's.
id say hes gifted if i get to even 10% of how good he is id die happy.as they say he slum dog Millionaire ."wa a player".
Yes your right Jim Brian was in "happy Vally" here he was already married, it was Raymonds wedding
Hi our Brian, you looked so handsome as a teenager, you look even more handsome as a man!! your one of my favourites son's..
Post a Comment