60 Years of Star Trek: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
-
Today is the 60th anniversary of the premiere of Star Trek. Why only ten
years ago it was the 50th anniversary!
Time flies.
I've been a fan for roughly 5...
2 weeks ago

5 comments:
Eileen is so pretty. And the food looks good too.
Yes, she looks great in this picture. Is this a restaurant that brings the meal like this?
She looks fantastic really. I don't know if this was taken in a restaurant or at home. Eleen is beginning to take a real interest in cooking. This is one a the great Brazilian dishes that I love. It is called a ' moqueca de peixe ' Angela makes a great one.
simply put it is fish dish, fish, lobster, prawns, cooked in palm oil and coconut milk.
Eileen must get the cooking gene from her dad. Lucky girl.
Eileen looks only gorgeous....as usual..and she can cook..fantastic!
Post a Comment