60 Years of Star Trek: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
-
Today is the 60th anniversary of the premiere of Star Trek. Why only ten
years ago it was the 50th anniversary!
Time flies.
I've been a fan for roughly 5...
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
This is really adorable Jim. I also have some "funny looking" First Communion pictures.
I don't think this is a Communion photo. This looks like an altar boys outfit.
From what I remember this was taken after the event. They didn't take photos of us making the communion but they did these after the fact. You're right it is an altar boy's outfit but it was for the communion.
I just have a vague recollection of this but I know I was never an altar boy.
Ahh jayus you were a little dote, and your knees are clean!! :0
Post a Comment