We are having the same thing here.. It is oppressive. Bring on fall... yee-hah... cant wait. We are supposed to get some relief tomorrow or Saturday wit the hurricane moving up the coast.. Summers last big hurray.
should that be Beverly Hills 90210?
Yes! Anne, you are the winner of the useless piece of trivia quiz.Congrats to you.
Im very good at useless trivia....do I get a prize?God its years since that programme was on...what a load of rubbish it was too...!
What program??? I thought I totally made that up.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We are having the same thing here.. It is oppressive. Bring on fall... yee-hah... cant wait. We are supposed to get some relief tomorrow or Saturday wit the hurricane moving up the coast.. Summers last big hurray.
should that be Beverly Hills 90210?
Yes! Anne, you are the winner of the useless piece of trivia quiz.
Congrats to you.
Im very good at useless trivia....do I get a prize?
God its years since that programme was on...what a load of rubbish it was too...!
What program??? I thought I totally made that up.
Post a Comment