Followers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

More Jewels.




Look at Ray. The picture of innocence. Mini Terry. .
These are also from Dor. She tells me the one of Mam and Dad was on Cecil's camera. I know that I have seen this photo before and I am sure it is on my computer. I think it was taken at the Dublin Zoo in the '50's and was one of a series. How then was it taken with Cecils camera? I remember the outfits, that was Mam's favorite coat and Dad's favorite outfit. I seem to remember remarking on this photo in a previous post. I love this shot because they both look carefree and happy and glad to be out. A rare outing in those days.,
Any info on this?


6 comments:

twjewel said...

All of these photos are beautiful and bring back my own nostalgic memories from my own childhood. I have similar pictures (to the previous group)of myself with childhood friends and cousins. Mostly friends.

Anne said...

Yes. I've seen all these photos before...still great!

brendan said...

I remember that coat

Colin M. Walsh said...

Aer Ray, the handsomest from day one..

Colin M. Walsh said...

I remember everthing on that table, brings back a lot of memories, and look at our Illa..

Colin M. Walsh said...

I remember the coat also, and I have seen this photo before. Look how well they look together, a handsome pair.