Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Line Of Thought

This is all in fun of course and the whole family is very good at taking a joke. I think it's a result of us being such a large and extended family. On the serious side though: the view into Colin's work day and environment helped us to get to know him better and get an idea of what he does. I would love to see some more of these types of things both work wise and personal. I bet everyone would love to see how Terry makes his jewelery. I know I was fascinated by the gold and the diamonds and the casual way he treats what most of us find very exotic. What about Graham, he goes all over Ireland. What does he drive? Where does he go? Does he take photos of the places he goes. What about Phil. He has some great before and after shots of his work. Does Dor work with a green visor in the back room translating from English to German and vice versa? Why not do a photo journalism series of your day and post it or vote for someone you would like to see.
I have only pulled a few names out of thin air but I think it would be great to see how we spend our days.
My first vote would be Mam holding court in the new kitchen, Paul could do the photos and then I would like to see Terr's workshop in action but there are so many more.
I will gladly turn the photos into slide shows on Flickr and maybe do the first one myself. Any ideas?
The nice thing is that you get to choose the photos yourself so you can pick only the good ones.

5 comments:

Dor said...

I think it's a great idea. I'm in the middle of a big construction project here at my apartment. At the moment it's an obstacle race to get to my desk. When all is finished and everything is back in place, I will take some pictures. I could take some pictures of the construction, but I don't think I'll want to be reminded of it - I would rather just forget it as quickly as possible.

Unknown said...

Fantastic Dor.

Eileen said...

Thats a great idea..at first I thought you meant video but if its pics and you can turn it into slideshow then excellent.....get a pillow for when watching my day ha ha !!!!

Unknown said...

For mine too. Wake, breakfast, park with dudley,dinner. How boring can you get.

grahamer said...

good idea jim.