Followers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Eileens Mother




Espero que um dia vcs venham a nossa casa para poder tratar todos com o mesmo carinho que recebi de vcs...Beijos e muita saude e paz a todos..Eva
Translation:
I hope you will be able to come over here one day so I can give you the same hospitality that you gave me in Ireland. Kisses, good health and peace for everyone. Eva.
Eva wants me to post this for mam, and for everyone ele of course. She is going to learn to do it herself.......... someday;

9 comments:

phyllis said...

Hi Eva you seem to be having a good laugh and you look great.
Love
Phyllis xxxx

brendan said...

hi eva remember me i was godfather to little eileen and you stayed with us when you where in dublin,,,,nice to see you looking so well
brendan

Unknown said...

She was just asking about you today Brendan.

Unknown said...

And you Phyllis. I can just hear you say " hey, what about me?"

phyllis said...

Yes we had a lot of fun while Eva was here in Dublin, even tho we didn't speak the language it didn't pose a problem to us, we understood each other very well. A lovely girl indeed.

eileen said...

Hello from Mother Walsh.....nice to see you here Eva..thank you so much for the invation,would love to take you up on it,but not just yet,hope fully someday.Would love to see you and my grandchild Eileen and her beautiful children..Please God some day...Lots of love....Eileen xxx

brendan said...

come a minha namorada e brasilira,pedi a ela para traduzir uma breve mensagem para vcs."oi eva oi eileen,gostaria de dizer que fiqueimuito contente de ver as fotos de voces e fico muito orgulhoso de ter uma afilhada tao bonita.
E voce tambem,eva,esta muito bem.
Abracos e beijos,Brendan

Eileen said...

Hi Ava. I am Jim's sister Eileen. I share the same name as your daughter and my mother. It is nice to see you looking so well and so happy. I hope we get to see more photos of you on our blog.

Anne said...

Hello Eileen, you look great,good to see these photos, keep them coming