Followers

Friday, February 06, 2009


This photo was taken at my uncles Jacks 80th birthday party.
jack was married to my dads sister Lily
both Jack and Lily have passed away.
These two lads in the photo are my fathers nephews
noel and Kevin Wall. The lady in the
middle is the wife of one of them
(not sure which one).
their father was married to my dads
other sister Carmel ( he only had the two sisters)
who also has passed away, his name was Kevin wall.
Sadly Kevin passed away the 31th of January this year.
R.I.P.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know any of the people in this photo. I know all the principals like Carmel and Jack but I don't know any of their children.

grahamer said...

its a sad story all the same even if i don't know them RIP.

phyllis said...

I never met these lads either until that night. but they are related to us. So many other first cousins
out there that we have never met only know of.