Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Attention The Walsh/ Waddell Womenfolk

I would like to do a special little thing/slideshow/montage/ of all the women in the fambly. I would like to get some photos of you all so if you could send me your favorite photo I would appreciate it. Send it to my email. I would like Mam ( I already have a lot of photos of her ) all the daughters and all the daughters daughters. I will do one on all the grandchildren later. I think it will be nice so please send the photos. If you're not in then you can't win. Remember that if I don't get a photo then I will pick one out myself and you may not like it.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Is there a time limit on this request?

Unknown said...

Do you mean time as in when the photo was taken Anne?

Anne said...

No, I mean for the photos to be sent to you......we are all going to a wedding next week, and we will be only gorgeous, so I thought we could wait till then...?

Unknown said...

Anne, did you not hear me when I told you that you are always only gorgeous when I saw you in Philly?
Next week will be lovely.

twjewel said...

Hi Jim, did you get my pictures? Even though I'm always only gorgeous, sometimes the photos don't show it. Soooo.... I wanted to send one that I actually liked.