Followers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Old Pictures


Original photo scans.

I don't know who this is with Granny Walsh. It could be Richie.

Here I only recognize Granny and Richie. I think that is Richie's wife beside him. I don't know who the children are. Please put their names in the comments if you know them and I will add them.

Here I recognize Richie, Carmel, Granny Walsh, Pat and Seamie I think and Ollie. I don't know who the child is on the right. Ollie looks a lot like Brendan.
One thing I do remember about the Walsh brothers, especially Ollie, Seamie and Dad is that they had very strong facial features.

These photos were sent by Paul. I don't know where they originated or what year they were taken so send any info you have.
Top photo = photo #1
Middle photo= photo #2
Bottom photo=photo #3

1 comment:

Anne said...

photo#3 is I think, from left, Richie, Lily , Granny, Carmel, Seamie, and Ollie, dont know who the child is, probably one of Lilys kids. Richies wife Stella is in photo # 1 withe the glasses. This looks like it was taken in Lilys house.