Just wanted to share these pics as they're such beautiful dogs ... they're 5 year old short haired german pointers (Molly and Jess) and I'm looking after them for a while. The pics were taken in Malahide Park in Dublin yesterday evening. Who wouldn't love these dogs eh??!!!!!
60 Years of Star Trek: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
-
Today is the 60th anniversary of the premiere of Star Trek. Why only ten
years ago it was the 50th anniversary!
Time flies.
I've been a fan for roughly 5...
3 weeks ago
4 comments:
I love these dogs. They are so elegant, intelligent and energetic. I think they also require a lot of attention for walkies and such but they are worth the trouble.
Really beautiful dogs Lorraine,and very well behaved too...hope Barney does'nt get jealous with these dogs being on the family blog, and they not even family!!!!!!
Is that the right spelling for family. I always thought it was fambly.
Ha ha, yeh your right!
Post a Comment