Followers

Friday, April 06, 2012

A&J


Of course Brian hasn't seen this photo. He didn't know Anne at the time. She and I went on a date to the renowned Star Cinema in Crumlin. This was taken in the champagne bar there. I had bought Anne a glass of Dom Perignon. I knew what it was because I had been to see Goldfinger the week before and memorised Sean Connery's line from that film. We had a great time. This is the original photo that I cropped for the birthday post. I was wearing my green velvet suit which I later gave to Brian. Happy memories !

6 comments:

Brian said...

Ha ha, really good Jem.

Brian said...

It just kills me to say this but.....you look like Michael Douglas.

Colin M. Walsh said...

Bono's granda...

Unknown said...

And here am I thinking ' Elvis' all these years !!!!!!!! How could I be so mistaken ? Why didn't someone tell me ?

Colin M. Walsh said...

We tried.. Me in particular..

Brian said...

I meant Kirk Douglas.