Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

J.P. Under The Sphinx In Cairo























Taken on a photo expedition to the Pyramids one afternoon or morning. My friend and I were eager photographers and we would go and take a photos of places we happened to be. When we were taking these photos we saw a lot of tourists posing in front of these landmarks having their photo taken. We decided that we were much too sophisticated to pose in front of these monuments. So this is the only photo of me in front of any landmark other than perhaps in Paris where everyone was sophisticated. Needless to say I regret not having my photo taken at some of these places now.

3 comments:

Brian said...

A great photo of a well known and much admired ancient monument, and the Sphinx looks great too.

Terry Walsh said...

The sphinx is the one in the back...right?

Unknown said...

To be very honest, there are days when I am not so sure.