Jamie turns 22 on June 24th. Happy Birthday sweetie!
60 Years of Star Trek: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
-
Today is the 60th anniversary of the premiere of Star Trek. Why only ten
years ago it was the 50th anniversary!
Time flies.
I've been a fan for roughly 5...
4 weeks ago

8 comments:
Happy Birthday Jamie. Nice photo by the way.
Guess What Jim. I took that photo in NY.
Happy birthday handsome Jamie......wow..24...how time has flown. xxxx Eileen and Abbie
goodness 24 already, i think I'm at a standstill, seems like yesterday we were sitting in the back room watching tv, and now you're all grown up and very handsome.
Happy birthday Jamie enjoy your day.
Love
Phyllis xx
I took that photo.
Sorry everyone, I think I mislead... Jamie turns 22 on the 24th.
Happy birthday dear Jamie. I hope you have a wonderful day. Lots of love and kisses. Mom Mom. xxxxxx
happy belated birthday Jamie...
Post a Comment