Followers

Friday, January 08, 2010

Life InThe Park





Sadly life seems to revolve around walks in the park with Dudley these days. The top picture is of an Irish Wolfhound I came across last summer. I don't think I have ever posted it. I love these huge gentle dogs and hope to have one one day. On top is King Duds resting today between runs for the ball that he never lets out of his sight. The bottom two pictures are of the mist slowly rolling in this late afternoon and early evening.


All of these shots were taken with the Leica and I particularly like the colour saturation in the photo of Dudley.

7 comments:

phyllis said...

I love these dogs, Its lovely to see the green grass and the mist, unlike us in Ireland we haven't see any grass in a while with all the snow and the mist we have is a frozen one.
Its bloody freezing here we don't know what has hit us with this weather.
xx

Eileen said...

I was just thinking the same Phyllis........ground ....lovely ground.....walkable ground.....oh and the dogs are cute ha ha

Anne said...

The dogs look gorgeous, and what could be nicer than taking Dudley for a walk..of course going for a walk in the sunshine is much better, so roll on the spring, it will come sooner than you imagine...fab pictures..

twjewel said...

Amazing, I too was thinking of the green grass. This picture reminds me of Maine in April. Leaves just starting to burst forth, fog, wet ground, but lots of green grass.
We have been really lucky so far this winter, not to much snow and not to cold. (Bite my tongue)

Unknown said...

I prefer this weather that we have now to the sunshine.

Brian said...

I remember that tree.

phyllis said...

I don't.