Followers

Friday, January 16, 2009

This Video Is From A Visit To Terry In Philly In The 80's.

Add Image

The video will start after a few seconds of the Sinatra clip. Some of this may have been done in Colin's place. I can't remember. I see by the tags that it was in1989 and I wonder where the time went. We all had a great time here. I brought the oysters and the salmon from Seattle and we had a great feast. Pay special attention to the Colin's dagger look when Terry tells him his head is in the picture. Priceless.

5 comments:

Eileen said...

This is lovely too see...everyone is so different and so young. This was about 20 years ago. Lovely to see Dad.Esp when he stops sweeping leaves and says to Sean...'I'll tell you what you can do..' Dad always found something for you to do if you were standing within an inch of him!!!!!!

phyllis said...

I agree Eileen, I always helped him to wallpaper and paint that is why I'm so good at it myself, mam would sit and trim the border Dad would be sweating i would be holding the wallpaper and getting it straight keeping it on the edge of the table while my fingers were full of paste. The kids would be running around in such a confined space. The radio/tv was on and the noise that seemed so normal at the time, god i really don't know how they coped and got on with it without losing their minds. It's only when we get older and realize the way things were back then. I'm sure every house was much the same.

Anne said...

My God, I cant believe so much time has passed since this video was done, Im so glad to have the opportunity to see it now. Everybody looks so different, I can't even remember they looked like this. Where has the time gone....

Unknown said...

Except me. I look the same.

EmmA Connolly said...

WOW this is great to look at, I really enjoyed watching it.