Followers

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Riding Lesson Bob Woodington




If you don't like riding and are not into equestrian sports then don't watch this, you will be bored.
This was a lesson I took of the best, if not the best, instructors. He is sadly now deceases and greatly missed. He only taught upper end rider so the day he agreed to take me on for this lesson was a huge compliment and a sign of the progress and confidence I was getting at the time.
I loved this sport and I took to it like a duck to water after a very shaky start. It was a sad period when I could no longer do it due to constant moving and the lack of facilities in some of the places I had to move to.
The people I met in this sport knew nothing of the Hotel Industry so the sport had the added advantage of getting completely away from work. The two ladies you hear talking in this little video are still dear friends and were greatly responsible for any success I had in the sport.
It makes me sad to watch these wonderful bygone times of powerful concentration and total focus on what one was doing, to the exclusion of everything else.





No comments: