Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stewart Park Roseburg Oregon


OK. Ok. Another video from JP. Let me know if it is getting too much. This is a typical end of winter start of spring day with the dogs in the park with friends. There are some who are not present in this video. At one point it became quite a club and chats went on long enough to rival Mrs. Dowdall at the front door ( Hey ma! The kettle's boilin' ) I particularly like the little sequence where the three dogs are coming in to the three shadows.
It became known as the canine club of Stewart Park and everyone would meet by no prearranged time but seemingly always at the same time. A few people were not there that day. What a life!
This little camera is a Vado and it is on Amazon for $62.00. So handy and so good.
Music is: 'A softer place to fall' by Allison Moorer from the soundtrack of the film: The Horse Whisperer .

2 comments:

twjewel said...

I am at work so I can't see the video, I'll watch it when I get home. They are never to much Jim. As soon as I get my computer straighten out I'll be posting again soon. I can't post from the ipad, ):
I check out this blog every single day!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ter.