
60 Years of Star Trek: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
-
Today is the 60th anniversary of the premiere of Star Trek. Why only ten
years ago it was the 50th anniversary!
Time flies.
I've been a fan for roughly 5...
2 weeks ago
6 comments:
I remember this kiosk very well. A blind man served inside it. No foolin' him either. 'give us eh..2 trigger bars, a flash bar and 2 Cleeves...and have you change of a Zonk?
Trigger bars....... forgot about them
That's that Alzheimer's thingy again Colin.
Its not so bad really, I just need things to trigger my mind, and cleave it from my memory, then it all comes back in a flash...
and if ya got a penny change you went to maggie for a bag of rock...or rosie on the other corner...nowaday kids a buying another kind of rock near schools
Cleave-r Colin, very cleave-r.
Post a Comment