I put up a second version of this with only the revised photos on it and better editing .
That's great Jim, Karen will love it.
Thanks for doing this for Karen.. she will be delighted to see all the old family pics together..
Ah Karen this is very nice and poignant I'm sure for you to watch....you are the image of your mam.
This is a very nice collection of photos Karen. Well done Jim.
Great collection..
Thanks so much Jim for this, i love it, i can't wait to show my dad..
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's great Jim, Karen will love it.
Thanks for doing this for Karen.. she will be delighted to see all the old family pics together..
Ah Karen this is very nice and poignant I'm sure for you to watch....you are the image of your mam.
This is a very nice collection of photos Karen. Well done Jim.
Great collection..
Thanks so much Jim for this, i love it, i can't wait to show my dad..
Post a Comment