Roseburg is a very small and charming little American town. Every summer flowers are hung from the buildings, lampposts and shop windows. They line the local main street and I really don't think anyone even notices them. I did a little tour of the city and found these little treasures everywhere. The music in this little video is so fitting to the lazy way of this little town that would like to call itself a city in Southern Oregon. This is only the second video I have done and it is my favorite. Some of you may have seen it already but I think it is worth a second look.
60 Years of Star Trek: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
-
Today is the 60th anniversary of the premiere of Star Trek. Why only ten
years ago it was the 50th anniversary!
Time flies.
I've been a fan for roughly 5...
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Thats lovely Jim.. looks like a really nice place to live.
Post a Comment