60 Years of Star Trek: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
-
Today is the 60th anniversary of the premiere of Star Trek. Why only ten
years ago it was the 50th anniversary!
Time flies.
I've been a fan for roughly 5...
4 weeks ago
7 comments:
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Carolyn Ich liebe dich sehr, dad
Happy birthday Carolyn.
Beautiful inside and out Bren she a lovely girl ,happy birthday Carolyn from all of us here in posh clondalkin....
Happy birthday Carolyn. I wish yoù a wonderfùll day. Tomie
Happy birthday Carolyn. and congrats on the new job and relocation.
You look so like your Mom when she was your age.
Happy birthday Carolyn. hope you had a wonderful birthday and got my greeting on facebook. Love and hugs from Nanny xx
Happy Birthday Carolyn. Belated actually. I agree with your Uncle Colin, you are the image of your mom.
Beautiful.
Post a Comment